Thursday 23 October 2014

Diwali Card

I made another Diwali card and I made it as much glittery, shiny and sparkly as I could. 


This paper is very pretty, it has felt like texture and has glitter design on it. Diya is outlined by half pearls, flame is made with glitter foam. Made a border using purple texture paper and added mesh trim on it. 


 'Happy Diwali' is written using glitter glue. Usually, I stick to one, either silver or gold colors on any project but here I have added silver, gold, pearl and everything. Oh, I left gem stones!


As it wasn't possible to make envelope or write message on texture paper so I used patterned paper for that. 



Have a Happy Diwali!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your thoughts and points of view.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...