Tuesday 6 March 2012

Gubbare - Happy Holi

Today I'm very happy rather I should say I'm delighted .. cause my Holi card is complete and it's exactly how I had imagined it to be.. 

I have made it for ICRC16 ,  the challenge is to make a card for Holi using bright colors like pink, yellow and green but with a twist.  Twist is to use mist/spay with so many twist, I added another twist of mine to the card i.e. I used a translucent sheet to spray on and I have also added some glitter for shimmer.   On the inside there are Gubbare + the white cardstock to enhance the colors on the front. Yeah! I like the song Gubbare Gubbare.. 

 Side view ..
 Inside view ..
 Another pic.. hope it will pick the shimmer on the card..


Happy Holi !!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your thoughts and points of view.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...