Saturday 15 November 2014

Red and Black box

I made this box a long long time ago.  I was waiting to blogpost about it until I give it to the person I made it for.  So, in all that chakkar it never got posted. 



Now that I see my past project I can say that I could have done a better job at making flowers.  I don't like that webby paper strips. But I think the 'past me' did a pretty good job making the heart shaped box from scratch.  


Random picture..


More pictures..




This was the Women's day card that I had made to go alone with it.



3 comments:

  1. What a striking combination...black and red!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right usually i go with pink colors but this is different

      Delete
  2. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you
    download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with
    a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

    my web blog home renovations ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your thoughts and points of view.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...