Saturday 28 June 2014

Romantic Mini Album

This is a romantic photo album in a box that I made for a friend.  I have made this album completely in romantic theme.  I have added romantic quotes, pages from romance novel and romantic images and of-course the album is heart shaped.

FYI - I have been crafting but wasn't at all in the mood of editing, uploading and blogposting for a while so I'm trying to clear the backlog now.

This is the top of the box..


 Box when open..


Box Lid .. 


Heart shaped album inside the box .. 


Message inside the box


Album cover .. 


Page 1 


The tags opens to reveal the photo .. 


A pocket with a tag on the next page .. 


Love Note on the tag..


Next Page.. 


Next page with a tag..


Last page..


That's all Folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your thoughts and points of view.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...